Sabrina, I Love Acoustic 4

His name is indeed very Indonesia, Sabrina. If you look at the appearance and name people would think that the singer is from Indonesia. Who would have thought this beautiful singer from Philiphina and is currently a new Idol in Indonesia. Such well-known songs A Thousand Miles Vanesa Carlton, The Reason Hoosbastank, Way Back Into Love Hugh Grant, etc on reset by Sabrina sing the acoustic version. His voice sounded good with a nice rebound in hearing guitars.

Girl born December 30, 1989 is currently studying in BA Communication Arts at the University of the Philippines, Los Banos, Laguna. Turns out he was spending a lot of albums starting in 2006 released the album "Self Titled" which contains the song Pretty World, I Only Want to Be With You, etc. In 2007 he released the album "I Love Acoustic" with songs Hero, Umbrella, The Reason, etc. In 2009 re-issued the album with the title "I Love Acoustic Too" which contains the song Iris, I Knew I Loved You, etc.
In 2010 re-issued the album "I Love Acoustic 3", the songs are Baby, Love The Way You Lie, etc and 2011 re-issued the album "I Love Acoustic 4" with songs Marry Me, Rocketeer, Lucky, etc. (Wikipedia.org).

Sabrina interpretation of the song that had been Hits on his time as the song was revived in the present. To get this song for free can search at 4shared.com or a friend gave this link.

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Archive

Contact Form

Send